- How much are tickets & passes? + Regular: $6
- How can I purchase tickets & passes? + Online
- Can I use my status card when purchasing tickets & passes? :Yes. For holders of Certificate of Indian Status, please go to TIFF Bell Lightbox in person and present your Status Card when you purchase tickets.
- Do you have a group discount? : There is a Friends + Family Package for $30:
- Are there discounts for Seniors/Students/Low Income? + Opening Night Gala (including Opening Night Party) - $9
- Can I purchase tickets to events only? : You can purchase events tickets to the Opening Night Party, Closing Gala, and the Beat.
- What is your exchange and refund policy? : All sales are final; Refunds or cancellations are not permitted. Tickets are only valid for the event for which they are issued and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Will there be additional admission fees for support persons? : No, there are no additional admission fees for support persons.
- If a screening goes on "rush" what does that mean? : If you did not purchase or redeem your passes for tickets for a screening in advance and there are no tickets at box office, then we say that the film has gone "on rush". We direct guests to line up at the "rush line" near the box office, because you could still try to get into the screening after the house opens. Not everyone who has purchased or redeemeded tickets shows up for the screening. 15 minutes before the film begins, the house staff checks the remaining seats and sells them to the rush line.
- What is the likelihood of getting a ticket if the screening goes on rush? : In past years, 95% of guests in the rush line have been able to purchase a ticket to the screening!
+ Opening Gala (incl. Party): $15
+ Opening Night Party Only: $10
+ The Beat: $15
+ Awards Presentation: FREE TICKETED
+ Closing Night Gala: $6
+ By Phone: TIFF Box Office, 416-599-8433
+ In Person: TIFF Box Office, 350 King Street West
*6 tickets for the price of 5
*Can be used for the same screening, or different screenings.
+ Opening Night Party Only - $6
+ The Beat - $10
+ TIFF Bell Lightbox:
- Cinema 1: 522
- Cinema 2: 353
- Cinema 3: 221
- Cinema 4: 150
+ Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema has washrooms on both floors. The washroom on the main floor is accessible.
For any other issues, please visit our Guest Services booth or email email@example.com, if you are an accredited guest. For visitors, visit our iNfo Booth or email firstname.lastname@example.org.