Hilton Garden Inn
92 Peter Street
The Hilton Garden Inn has been our Festival Hotel partner from 2011. Set in downtown Toronto’s entertainment district and just steps from the business district, this hotel is within walking distance of TIFF Bell Lightbox where most of our screenings takes place. A block of rooms has been reserved for October 16, 2018 - October 22, 2018 for $249/night. The special room rate will be available until September 28th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. To make reservations at our special discounted rate, please click HERE.
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Complimentary Mini-Fridge, Microwave and Keurig Coffee Machine in each guest room
- Guests are asked to give a credit card at check-in for incidental charges. If the guest does not have a credit card, a cash deposit is requested at check-in. If the deposit is not used it is returned to the guest at check-out.
- Cancellations are required by 11:59 PM on (Friday October 12th, 2018) local hotel time. If a guest room reservation is not cancelled prior to the cancellation policy, a charge of one night's room and tax to the credit card provided will apply.
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
33 Gerrard Street West
As Canada's largest hotel with 1,590 guest rooms, the Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, is centrally located and just steps from the city's best shopping districts, world-class theatres, vibrant nightlife and exciting attractions. A full-service urban resort, the Chelsea Hotel has room types to suit everyone and the hotel offers three restaurants and lounges, separate adult and family recreation areas and pools – including the "Corkscrew" - downtown Toronto's only indoor waterslide. A block of rooms have been reserved for October 14 - October 21, 2018 for $189/night. This courtesy rate is subject to availability. To make reservations at our special discounted rate, please click HERE.
- The courtesy rate is available only for Individual reservations either made by the booking link above or by the guest calling in directly to the hotel's reservation department.
- Guests calling in must identify themselves as part of ImagineNATIVE Film Festival to take advantage of your special rate. The Telephone number is toll free 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or 416-595-1975.
- Callers who do not identify their affiliation with the group will be quoted the prevailing rates and the rate adjustments will not be made.
- A valid credit card must be provided at time of reservation to guarantee the room.
- There is a maximum of 2 rooms per guest name. Should the Hotel identify reservations for more than two rooms under one guests' name, all but two rooms will be cancelled.
- The courtesy rate is subject to availability and can be cancelled by the Hotel, at their sole discretion based on business levels.
- All reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival by 1600 hours (4PM EST). Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrivals will result in charges of 1 nights' stay plus taxes.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation should there be suspicious, fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
An architectural landmark, Hyatt Regency Toronto is situated at the centre of the city's vibrant downtown core, steps from everything Toronto has to offer: business and financial districts, the convention centre and all major tourist attractions. Hyatt is the closest hotel to our main screening venue, TIFF Bell Lightbox. A block of rooms has been reserved for October 14 - October 21, 2018 for $235/night. This courtesy rate is subject to availability until the cut off date, September 14, 2018. To make reservations at our special discounted rate, please click HERE.
- Reservations may be made, modified or canceled by individuals on-line at a URL to be established by Hyatt Regency Toronto and published by the group to potential attendees. Individuals will also be able to make reservations by calling Central Reservations at 1-888-421-1442 and referring to the group and meeting name. Reservations must be made on or before the cut off date
- Parking is available to guests for a current charge of $32.00 per day. In and out privileges are available to those who bill their parking charges to their guest room. Please note that the parking is not owned or operated by the hotel
Super 8 Downtown Toronto
222 Spadina Avenue
The Super 8 Downtown Toronto hotel offers 92 well-appointed guest rooms in their three-story facility and strives to ensure that every stay is as comfortable and as relaxing as possible. Super 8 Downtown Toronto hotel has spacious standard rooms as well as affordable and relaxing over-sized Suites for business and leisure travellers. Each guest room features complimentary high speed Internet access and Super Start breakfast. A block of rooms has been reserved for October 14 to October 21, 2018 for $134/night. This courtesy rate is subject to availability until the cut off date, October 7, 2018. To make reservations, please call in directly to 647-426-8118 and mention you are booking from the imagineNATIVE group block.
- Services & Amenities include: Exercise Room, Shiatsu Room, Meeting Rooms, Complimentary High Speed Internet, Free Local Calls, Super Start Breakfast, Complimentary Local Newspapers, Pet Friendly, Guest Coin Laundry, Coffee/Tea Maker, Mini Fridge, Microwave, Safety Deposit Box, Multi-entry Parking at $19.00 per day.
- A $250.00 CDN fee per incident will apply if the Non Smoking Policy is violated
Other Accommodation Suggestions:
Airbnb is an American company which operates an online marketplace and hospitality service for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including holiday cottages, apartments, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms, to participate in or facilitate experiences related to tourism such as walking tours, and to make reservations at restaurants. The company does not own any real estate or conduct tours; it is a broker which receives percentage service fees in conjunction with every booking. Like all hospitality services, Airbnb is an example of collaborative consumption and sharing. The company has over 4 million lodging listings in 65,000 cities and 191 countries and has facilitated over 260 million check-ins. [source]
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S AVAILABLE NEAR OUR SCREENINGS
TO BE DETERMINED (Last updated: June 7, 2018)