- Brave New River at Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival
- Co-presentation of Croker Island Exodus at ReelWorld Film Festival
- Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- Saturday at imagineNATIVE – Brittany!
- Pitches, Docs and Exhibitions; Friday at imagineNATIVE! – Brittany
- systemausfall.org on The Making of SNARE
- Indigenous Tech News Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition | Global Native Networks on Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- I heart ImagiNATIVE « Tracing Memory on Like it was Yesterday – Jesse Gouchey
- Angela on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
- Sara Roque on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
Tags@imaginenative Alanis Obomsawin A Tribe Called Red behind-the-scenes Buffy Sainte-Marie Cheryl l'Hirondelle comp tickets Daniel Northway-Frank doc & drama pitch donate Film Festival filmmakers Fort Albany hot docs Indigenous film indigiFLIX iNFest2012 Isidra Cruz Jason Ryle Jessica Fleming Lena Recollet Lisa Jackson mapuche mediatheque Mesnak Michelle Latimer moosonee office Programmer's Picks programming assistant Reel Injun Sage Paul Shaneeka Melanson Slaight Music SOS3 SSDI staff submissions Thunderbird Centre TIFF Bell Lightbox Toronto Tour travel Violet Chum Winnipeg
Tag Archives: comp tickets
You know that person who always has a million things on the go, and never seems to sleep and you have to make plans with them 3 weeks in advance because they are just that stupid-busy? That’s me. I’m crazy. … Continue reading
As I write this blog, my to-do list grows… it seems to have become a beast of its own, fending for itself, ensuring that it is always fat and full and demanding my attention. But it’s a good beast, kind … Continue reading