- Brave New River at Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival
- Co-presentation of Croker Island Exodus at ReelWorld Film Festival
- Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- Saturday at imagineNATIVE – Brittany!
- Pitches, Docs and Exhibitions; Friday at imagineNATIVE! – Brittany
- systemausfall.org on The Making of SNARE
- Indigenous Tech News Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition | Global Native Networks on Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- I heart ImagiNATIVE « Tracing Memory on Like it was Yesterday – Jesse Gouchey
- Angela on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
- Sara Roque on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
Tags@imaginenative Alanis Obomsawin A Tribe Called Red behind-the-scenes Buffy Sainte-Marie Cheryl l'Hirondelle comp tickets Daniel Northway-Frank doc & drama pitch donate Film Festival filmmakers Fort Albany hot docs Indigenous film indigiFLIX iNFest2012 Isidra Cruz Jason Ryle Jessica Fleming Lena Recollet Lisa Jackson mapuche mediatheque Mesnak Michelle Latimer moosonee office Programmer's Picks programming assistant Reel Injun Sage Paul Shaneeka Melanson Slaight Music SOS3 SSDI staff submissions Thunderbird Centre TIFF Bell Lightbox Toronto Tour travel Violet Chum Winnipeg
Tag Archives: Film Festival
And so it begins!! Hey everyone!! I’m new to this blog, and new to Toronto, and new to the imagineNATIVE film festival, and could not be more excited to be helping out! For the past month or so, I’ve been … Continue reading
It has been my absolute pleasure to work as the Volunteer Manager at imagineNATIVE for the past seven years and to meet so many passionate and dedicated volunteers.
It’s that time again! Hard to believe another year has gone by. But here we are, about to gear up for another amazing imagineNATIVE Film Festival. We’ve got a lot of great things cooked up this year, but I’m here … Continue reading
Right now, at imagineNATIVE, I’m developing a music component that will hopefully play a part in bridging the professional gap between the Indigenous music and film industries. Both industries are booming right now, and it is truly an exciting time … Continue reading