- Brave New River at Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival
- Co-presentation of Croker Island Exodus at ReelWorld Film Festival
- Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- Saturday at imagineNATIVE – Brittany!
- Pitches, Docs and Exhibitions; Friday at imagineNATIVE! – Brittany
- systemausfall.org on The Making of SNARE
- Indigenous Tech News Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition | Global Native Networks on Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- I heart ImagiNATIVE « Tracing Memory on Like it was Yesterday – Jesse Gouchey
- Angela on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
- Sara Roque on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
Tags@imaginenative Alanis Obomsawin A Tribe Called Red behind-the-scenes Buffy Sainte-Marie Cheryl l'Hirondelle comp tickets Daniel Northway-Frank doc & drama pitch donate Film Festival filmmakers Fort Albany hot docs Indigenous film indigiFLIX iNFest2012 Isidra Cruz Jason Ryle Jessica Fleming Lena Recollet Lisa Jackson mapuche mediatheque Mesnak Michelle Latimer moosonee office Programmer's Picks programming assistant Reel Injun Sage Paul Shaneeka Melanson Slaight Music SOS3 SSDI staff submissions Thunderbird Centre TIFF Bell Lightbox Toronto Tour travel Violet Chum Winnipeg
Tag Archives: Jason Ryle
Hi everyone: Had an incredible weekend. Spent it in Curarrehue, a Mapuche community in Araucanía and the farthest south I have been on Earth. Amazing people. So warm and kind and funny! They also have bannock!!! It’s exactly the same … Continue reading
What a month it’s been. The 2011 Festival ended exactly four weeks ago and distance has made the heart grow fonder. It’s an interesting experience working behind-the-scenes and it’s really only been in the past few days that I’ve managed … Continue reading
You would never know it when you look at these staff photos, but the festival is only 23 days away!!! It is crunch time – the time when everyone feels overworked and underpaid – but the staff at imagineNATIVE remains … Continue reading