- Brave New River at Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival
- Co-presentation of Croker Island Exodus at ReelWorld Film Festival
- Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- Saturday at imagineNATIVE – Brittany!
- Pitches, Docs and Exhibitions; Friday at imagineNATIVE! – Brittany
- systemausfall.org on The Making of SNARE
- Indigenous Tech News Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition | Global Native Networks on Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- I heart ImagiNATIVE « Tracing Memory on Like it was Yesterday – Jesse Gouchey
- Angela on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
- Sara Roque on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
Tags@imaginenative Alanis Obomsawin A Tribe Called Red behind-the-scenes Buffy Sainte-Marie Cheryl l'Hirondelle comp tickets Daniel Northway-Frank doc & drama pitch donate Film Festival filmmakers Fort Albany hot docs Indigenous film indigiFLIX iNFest2012 Isidra Cruz Jason Ryle Jessica Fleming Lena Recollet Lisa Jackson mapuche mediatheque Mesnak Michelle Latimer moosonee office Programmer's Picks programming assistant Reel Injun Sage Paul Shaneeka Melanson Slaight Music SOS3 SSDI staff submissions Thunderbird Centre TIFF Bell Lightbox Toronto Tour travel Violet Chum Winnipeg
Tag Archives: Sage Paul
Right now, at imagineNATIVE, I’m developing a music component that will hopefully play a part in bridging the professional gap between the Indigenous music and film industries. Both industries are booming right now, and it is truly an exciting time … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I started thinking about going to AMW & Manito Ahbee. I definitely should have considered this trip at least a month and a half ago, but it was only a month and a half ago that I … Continue reading
As I write this blog, my to-do list grows… it seems to have become a beast of its own, fending for itself, ensuring that it is always fat and full and demanding my attention. But it’s a good beast, kind … Continue reading