- Brave New River at Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival
- Co-presentation of Croker Island Exodus at ReelWorld Film Festival
- Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- Saturday at imagineNATIVE – Brittany!
- Pitches, Docs and Exhibitions; Friday at imagineNATIVE! – Brittany
- systemausfall.org on The Making of SNARE
- Indigenous Tech News Roundup: Thanksgiving Edition | Global Native Networks on Calling All Indigenous Filmmakers: ShortsHD’s new First Nation Channel wants to broadcast your work!
- I heart ImagiNATIVE « Tracing Memory on Like it was Yesterday – Jesse Gouchey
- Angela on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
- Sara Roque on Your Courage Will Not Go Unnoticed
Tags@imaginenative Alanis Obomsawin A Tribe Called Red behind-the-scenes Buffy Sainte-Marie Cheryl l'Hirondelle comp tickets Daniel Northway-Frank doc & drama pitch donate Film Festival filmmakers Fort Albany hot docs Indigenous film indigiFLIX iNFest2012 Isidra Cruz Jason Ryle Jessica Fleming Lena Recollet Lisa Jackson mapuche mediatheque Mesnak Michelle Latimer moosonee office Programmer's Picks programming assistant Reel Injun Sage Paul Shaneeka Melanson Slaight Music SOS3 SSDI staff submissions Thunderbird Centre TIFF Bell Lightbox Toronto Tour travel Violet Chum Winnipeg
Tag Archives: TIFF Bell Lightbox
imagineNATIVE Co-presentation If you transform the landscape, you transform the people. Massive hydroelectric projects have redefined James Bay since the 1970s, creating cultural changes and political battles for the local Cree whose lives have always been connected to … Continue reading
From the producers of Reel Injun, SMOKE TRADERS investigates the Mohawk cross-border cigarette trade in stunning new documentary Thursday May 3, 9PM TIFF Bell Lightbox, Cinema 3 350 King Street West, Reitman Square Join the filmmakers at the SMOKE TRADERS … Continue reading
As I write this blog, my to-do list grows… it seems to have become a beast of its own, fending for itself, ensuring that it is always fat and full and demanding my attention. But it’s a good beast, kind … Continue reading
The imagineNATIVE Film + Media Arts Festival is 5 ½ weeks away! So many things to do, so little time. My job is to help all my co-workers complete and meet deadlines for whatever projects or tasks that need my … Continue reading
With school starting and the seasons changing I’m reminded of the fear and anticipation of the first day of school; walking into a room, wondering what everyone would think of me. Lucky for me when I walked into the imagineNATIVE … Continue reading